Please help, become a member of “Friends of Meals-on-Wheels of White Plains” today!
Your joining Friends of Meals-on-Wheels of White Plains as a sustaining member is the most impactful way you can support our commitment to delivering both food and compassion to our neighbors who are unable to shop or cook adequate meals themselves.
As a Friend you will provide a reliable, stable source of funding that allows Meals-on-Wheels to meet this commitment of providing nutritious meals and companionship to everyone in White Plains who needs our help.
The Benefits of a Sustaining Membership:
- Reduces mailing and printing costs of appeal letters so that funds can be applied to delivering meals.
- Reduces paperwork involved in processing checks, allows time to be spent helping our clients.
- Provides a steady stream of financial resources to ensure uninterrupted service to those in need.
- You can choose any amount you'd like to contribute each month, from as little as $10 per month; and upwards to $25, $50, $100 or more. You choose the amount.
- Your support automatically renews, meaning your donations to Meals-on-Wheels of White Plains and its mission always stays current.
- We will send you an annual tax statement to acknowledge the total contributions made after the end of every year.